New Jersey Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experienced Union Criminal Defense Attorney
If you have been accused of a crime in Central New Jersey, you need a strong criminal defense attorney on your side to help you get the best possible result, whether you were ticketed for speeding or arrested for murder.
If There's a Way Out, We’ll Find It
Call Mark M. Cheser Toll Free: 1-866-456-9864
The attorney you choose can make all the difference in the outcome of your case. An attorney’s experience is critical, since essential evidence must be preserved or brought to the attention of the authorities. Strategies and approaches to a case vary depending on the court you are in and the prosecutors you face. Your attorney must know the rules and players in each County or Municipal Court.
In addition, your attorney must know the collateral consequences of each charge and how each vicinage treats the different charges. For example, these concerns can impact bail, downgrades, pretrial intervention (PTI), plea offers and immigration status. All of these areas require experience as well as knowledge.
Why Not Call the Criminal Defense Attorney Other Lawyers Turn To?
Few attorneys in New Jersey can match the credentials and experience of attorney Mark M. Cheser:
- Certified Criminal Trial Attorney — one of only 250 in the state (fewer than one percent of attorneys in New Jersey have earned this designation)
- More than 30 years of experience
- New Jersey Super Lawyers named him one of the top attorneys in the state three times. Only five percent of New Jersey lawyers are selected for this honor.
- Master, Richard J. Hughes Inn of Court
- Former Assistant County Prosecutor
- Regularly appears in all County and Municipal Courts in Central New Jersey
- Thousands of satisfied clients
Our criminal defense law firm has achieved impressive results for our clients in Municipal court, Superior Court and Federal Court. We can be reached around the clock because we know people don't get arrested 9-to-5.
No matter what the charge, it is important to understand how an attorney can help. Contact the law office of Mark M. Cheser, Esquire, Counselor at Law.